Saturday, June 10, 2006

what have i done to myself?!

Wow...I haven't been posting much at all. I still find time for my internet-addiction and check up on all the blogs and gossip sites that I love, but I haven't thought about giving my own blog some love.

So have you ever studied for the bar? the CALIFORNIA bar? Goodness gracious, I never knew any test could be so hard and be so important. I didn't sign up for Barbri because I heard they throw tons of information at you and I know for a fact that I shut down when I feel like I have too much info. The class I'm taking has a good pass rate and they only let 100 students take it so we get a lot of personal attention...I sure hope it works because I don't know how I could do this again if I don't pass!

I feel like I spend more time worrying about the test than actually studying so that is my goal for this week - to get my mind right (finally!) and have some good study sessions so I have a chance at passing this beotch of a test.

As part of my procastination though, the Lumpkin had a photoshoot...this is her best shot of the night:

1 Comments:

Blogger lipstickface said...

thats hillarious!

Good luck on the bar!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home