Wednesday, June 28, 2006

piece of cake, right?

So from what my bar exam instructor has said it should be easy to pass the bar. I just need to memorize every itty bitty scrap of info on my 650 flashcards and then be mentally aware enough to spot every issue on the essays. Wow, sounds so simple!

Too bad I always forget an exception to a rule or one of the 6 factors needed to prove whatever.

I don't know if I have enough time to get everything in my puny brain as there are only 27 days left and I don't know anybody that has passed the bar well enough to ask them if they think I have a chance at passing or if I should give up now, sell off all my shit on ebay, and buy a one-way ticket to some island paradise where I will own and operate a preserve for house cats and a bookstore. Whew! Obviously the panic has hit so I will stop blogging and find some nice drugs (aka "wine") to help me get through tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home