Friday, April 14, 2006

Theme for today: Procrastination

It's rainy and cold outside, I have three movies from Netflix, there are snacks aplenty in my kitchen....this sounds like the perfect time to snuggle up on the couch with some chocolate and the fattycat. but not!!! because I have to write a 33 page paper by the end of this weekend and I am the world's slowest writer.

I can write 50 emails an hour and I'll probably update this blog more than is healthy, but make me write something that has to be graded and I'll get out a paragraph every three hours if I'm lucky. I know what to say but every sentence sounds wrong, the word choice seems awful, and I feel like I come across as stupid.

(sigh)

I'll probably just procrastinate as much as possible and buckle down around 11pm when I have enough stress/panic/ohshitlookatthetime! feelings in me. wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

You also have time to clean your whole apartment, reorganize your pantry, do your taxes and maybe clean out the fridge.

Good luck!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Luscious Lumpkin said...

oooh thanks for the suggestions! I can't feel that guilty if the fridge is clean ;)

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home